- Most social networking sites provide a randomly encoded email address for each user to use for uploading pictures. XoPhoto should be able to send an album as individual emails or as multiple attachments.
- The information returned from deployments is that the kids really enjoy the camera, and use the Record Activity heavily, often quickly filling up the Journal. XoPhoto should monitor the amount of free space in the Journal, and provide continuous feedback about the space left.
- When XoPhoto imports a folder of images, it should create stack in the left column, (which is easily deleted without deleting the images from the Journal), so they can easily be acted upon as a grouping.
- To optomize space in the Journal, especially when importing from a camera SD card, XoPhoto should have resize and crop capability. (Whatever software library is used should preserve any metadata in the original images).
- The left column could be reworked. The “All Pictures” and “Trash” could remain fixed where they are, and the image stacks could scroll in the space below these two fixed targets. Perhaps new stacks could be added from the top, like a push down stack, so that the current context is always on screen and doesn’t require scrolling, except when returning to an earlier activity.