- The XoPhoto Activity includes a help system which is based on html. A copy of this help is online at an Internet Service Provider that interfaces easily with the Dreamweaver program I use for html development.
- Technical and historical information about the development of XoPhoto is archived at OLPC.
- The most recent stable version of the XoPhoto software in on the laptop.org web site.
- Review bug that have been reported at the sugarlabs.org trac site.
- To report a bug yourself on the sugarlabs.org site you will need to select a user name and password, and wait for approval from a sugarlabs administrator (spam prevention). Or alternatively you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will enter it into the system.
- The development version, with new features, and changing frequently is in a git repository at http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/xophoto/repos/mainline.
Etyang Francis on Other information about X…